DONHAM, CPA, LLC has completed federally required audits of
over one billion dollars in expenditures by Tribal Governments and entities
since the passage of the single audit act in 1984. Many of these audits have
been for Tribes that have continually experienced delinquent filing of audit
reports with the Federal Government and have contracted with DONHAM, CPA, LLC to
bring multiple year audits current and to keep the audits current. The firm
takes pride in its ability to perform all work within required deadlines.
Comprehensive services provided include:
• Audit Preparation
• Audit Resolution and Negotiation of Settlement of Questioned Costs
• Automated Accounting Systems
• Budgeting and General Financial Management
• Development of Written Policies and Procedures to Meet Federal Guidelines and to Enhance
• Federally Required Audits
• Fraud Investigation and Fraud Prevention Training
• Indirect Cost Proposal Preparation and Rate Negotiation
• IT Services
• Staff Training Through On-Site Personal Direction and Formal Seminars
During more than 32 years of working with over 100 tribal entities, DONHAM, CPA, LLC has assisted Tribal Governments, Housing Authorities, Schools, Colleges, and Economic Enterprises in meeting the financially related goals and objectives of the entity.
Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.